Please reload

Recent Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Featured Posts

Pay parents’ nursing home bills?

January 20, 2017

In PA, adult children can be made to pay parents’ nursing home bills even if the children never agreed to pay or are estranged.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Please reload

Contact us to schedule your free initial consultation


Call the Bucks County Divorce and Family Law Attorneys at Liebmann Family Law, at 1.215.860.8200 or contact us online and schedule your free initial consultation.